- File > Open Package
- Edit file by file. Every time you have made a change, add a comment to a separate document or SanTranslate QC sheet. Don’t add a comment in the segment as when you export it, it would appear in the target file.
- After each edited sentence, press Ctrl + Enter + U. This should update the translation memory file.
- Once complete, go back to Project > Right click project name > Create Return Package.
- Save to designated location.
- Go to Translation Memory > Check whether the chosen TM file is accurate.
- Right click filename > Export > ***.tmx.
- Return both the package and the .tmx file to SanTranslate.
How to work as a reviewer? SanTranslate.com