Government agencies and other organisations often need proof that a document is official before they can accept the document. If the original document is in another language or from another country, the receiving organisation usually has no way of checking the authenticity of the document themselves. This is where a certified translation may be required.

A translator can supply a translation of the document with a stamped declaration on headed paper stating that the translation they have provided is a true and accurate translation of the original document.

Translated documents that often need a certified translation are the following:

  • Birth, marriage, divorce documents
  • Educational diplomas and certifications
  • Official work and medical reports
  • Power of attorney or other contracts

If you need a certified translationSanTranslate can definitely help. All of our certified translations meet the stipulated requirements to submit translated documents to the UK Home Office, UK Border Agency, UK NARIC and major educational institutions. Ask SanTranslate.